From October 18-20, 2021, the Upper Elementary and Middle School will take their first trip in an outdoor education program. They will travel by motor coach to and from their adventure at:
1653 Port Oneida Road
Maple City, MI 49664
Their annual camping trip is a very important part of the curriculum and one of the most esteemed events of the school year. It is held to accomplish the following:
- Provide a basis for group cohesion and demonstrate the importance of individual contributions.
- Build trust between classmates and teachers.
- Develop more effective methods of problem solving and communication.
- Overcome perceived self-limitations and experience the power of teamwork as a means of achieving goals.
- Improve self-esteem and feelings of personal accomplishment.
- Have fun together!
The camp fee is $385, which includes all transportation, lodging, meals, snacks and all activities.
Paperwork is due no later than Monday, October 4, 2021.
Payment is due no later than Wednesday, October 13, 2021.